Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Coast rumours

Quote Originally Posted by joycefan View Post
    why is that funny?
    coz you wrote it and curious has nothing to say...

shit stirrer at his best..

NO shit stirring at all.
    Do I really need to explain why I made that comment?
    It was so funny.
    Obvious to all but a few I would have thought.

i am probably the most knowledgable person on this board in all aspects of bball yet you continue to disrespect me. why i ask? i could teach u all a few things to do with coaching if u wanted etc.

also hoping ma boy tyson demos gets a gig at tigers, looking good. love the blaze and wish they kept him on as 11th man as i suggested.

i am probably the most knowledgable person on this board in all aspects of bball yet you continue to disrespect me. why i ask? i could teach u all a few things to do with coaching if u wanted etc.

also hoping ma boy tyson demos gets a gig at tigers, looking good. love the blaze and wish they kept him on as 11th man as i suggested.
    Dude i don't post alot, but have seen some of your posts, dead set get over yourself, your head swells are nearly as big as the swells in Hawaii, get of Daniel and Brenden Joyces tip. If you're so dam knowledgeable go talk to CEO's and get a real gig in the big time or stop posting useless posts.

Cbrw

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzey View Post
    Dude i don't post alot, but have seen some of your posts, dead set get over yourself, your head swells are nearly as big as the swells in Hawaii, get of Daniel and Brenden Joyces tip. If you're so dam knowledgeable go talk to CEO's and get a real gig in the big time or stop posting useless posts.
    hehehehe u make me chuckle with ur arrogance. i am a well balanced individual whilst u seem like u need to see a phyciatrist.

You are so knowledgable, you know all the players salaries (allegedly), yet you ask us who the 11th and 12th players will be?
    We know which head is swelling here for sure.

You also think you know all there is about coaching and yet you think SoJ can play.
    Hilarious and clueless.

Oh dear....

So Thomas, care to enlighten us on how much coaching experience you have packed in to your 19 odd years on the planet and what else you have under your belt that makes you think your so knowlegable?
    No need for a long winded response, bullet pointing your various achievements will be fine....

On topic.

DN
    The Reverend Doktor Derek Nielsen, FEIT, CTAJ, v2.0

Would everybody please stop retorting to joycefan? Isn't it obvious by now it's just somebody trolling for a bite or three.
    NBL Dream Team 2014-15
    Overall Position - 323rd
    Points Scored - 8,028
    Ozhoops Group Ranking - 30th
    League - Ozhoops 1 - 8th

hehehehe u make me chuckle with ur arrogance. i am a well balanced individual whilst u seem like u need to see a phyciatrist.
    Well balanced? hahaha man your like that little faggot in high school that everyone picks on, but dont have the balls to say your gay. Earn respect here, don't demand it kid. Word of mouth spreads douchebag. I'd really like to see who you are in person to be honest, if you're playing a joke i think youd better stop, its going a bit over mark. Cheers mate.

Smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall.

He's like Ralph Schnitzel without the schnitzel.
    "I think it's time to discuss your uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour"

i am a big fan of daniel joyce and i believe he will be an nbl starting pg in the future in a rajon rondo type mould.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzey View Post
    Well balanced? hahaha man your like that little faggot in high school that everyone picks on, but dont have the balls to say your gay. Earn respect here, don't demand it kid. Word of mouth spreads douchebag. I'd really like to see who you are in person to be honest, if you're playing a joke i think youd better stop, its going a bit over mark. Cheers mate.
    lolwut?

Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    Indeed. Mindless trolling. Not even clever, inventive or funny.
    As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    He's also like Ralph Wiggum but moar stupider.

Quote Originally Posted by Clips View Post
    lolwut?
    I wrote it in the wee hours of the morning, it was the best metaphors I could think of I meant like he's to stubborn to realise that's he's a plain dick. I've had enough of his arrogance so Ive said something, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

i am a big fan of daniel joyce and i believe he will be an nbl starting pg in the future in a rajon rondo type mould.
    Listen Daniel, we all know it's you, now please go away and bother daddy and let posters with real things to post get into some real discussion.

Just for the record, Rondo, are you serious, SoJ couldn't wash Rondo's uniform, let alone be in his mould.

Go and play on the railroad tracks at about 4 or 5 pm.
    Visit Can't Buy a Basket.

Or follow us on twitter @cantbuyabasket

Not look'n to score a favour from the mods, but can we get back on topic?

Pretty please?
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr bEn View Post
    Would everybody please stop retorting to joycefan? Isn't it obvious by now it's just somebody trolling for a bite or three.
    Yeah, this. Seriously.

I mean, if it wasn't obvious enough, the Rondo comment was about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face that "joycefan" probably takes a lot of joy out of the fact that so many people respond to his nonsense about Daniel Joyce.

Quote Originally Posted by AngusH View Post
    Yeah, this. Seriously.

I mean, if it wasn't obvious enough, the Rondo comment was about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face that "joycefan" probably takes a lot of joy out of the fact that so many people respond to his nonsense about Daniel Joyce.
    2 words bout dan joyce- nba calibre

So back to the Gold Coast Blaze and their current team.... what's left to sign do we think?
    Suck it up Princess.

gahhhh!
    Suck it up Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by lawsy05 View Post
    Having lived in the Carindale area most of my life ( where Gouldings parents live and where he lived) and having played for Spartans and still attend most games, I hear a few things about Goulding and I can ensure you he did not sign for $80K a season... Perhaps add another $50K and you may be close
    Going back a bit, I know I shouldn't reply to either Lawsy or Joycefan but seriously..."I live in the same area that Goulding grew up in therefore I know his current NBL salary". Idiotic.

Back on track though, this Blaze team is looking mighty good, the only thing I worry about is we need someone who can defend well in the 2/3 spots. Gibbo is absolutely lock down but when we play a team that has an offensive PG and an off the dribble scorer at the 2/3, we could be in trouble. This is where losing Vukona hurts, as we needed someone who could cover for the defensive nightmare that is Goulding and Harvey.

That said, we have added veteran savvy (Hoare, Davison) while also adding a top flight youngster (Cadee). So if we can get an import who can lock you down defensively from the 3 spot we will be looking very good this year. Someone like Tremmell Darden would be perfect but obviously very expensive and given the rest of the lineup, probably close to breaking point in the cap.
    Blaze looking good in 2011/12

Quote Originally Posted by GC Baller View Post
    Going back a bit, I know I shouldn't reply to either Lawsy or Joycefan but seriously..."I live in the same area that Goulding grew up in therefore I know his current NBL salary". Idiotic.

Back on track though, this Blaze team is looking mighty good, the only thing I worry about is we need someone who can defend well in the 2/3 spots. Gibbo is absolutely lock down but when we play a team that has an offensive PG and an off the dribble scorer at the 2/3, we could be in trouble. This is where losing Vukona hurts, as we needed someone who could cover for the defensive nightmare that is Goulding and Harvey.

That said, we have added veteran savvy (Hoare, Davison) while also adding a top flight youngster (Cadee). So if we can get an import who can lock you down defensively from the 3 spot we will be looking very good this year. Someone like Tremmell Darden would be perfect but obviously very expensive and given the rest of the lineup, probably close to breaking point in the cap.
    wow were back onto GC Basketball topics! Thank F&#k for that!
    though i suppose the compliments back and forward ...it filled in a few days of nothing happening.
    Will be good to see who the 2nd import is..

As far as the numbers games and the crowds i would expect solid numbers as alot of peeps i speak too who are not even basketball followers but went to a game all had a blast which is always good to hear.