Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Agent Tracker

DANIEL DILLON JOINS SNAKES

(See Taipans thread for confirmation)
    Basketball, Qld Cup Rugby League, Speedway and General photography at www.gordong.com

Default Dwayne Vale, Gary Boodnikoff

Dwayne is headed for a life 'outside basketball' according to this morning's Cairns Post: http://www.cairns.com.au/article/201...port-news.html

Garry has told me he announced on TV at the end of the season that he is now retired; he has qualified as a massage therapist and also holds a real estate licence. He will be working with one of the local fitness centers.
    Basketball, Qld Cup Rugby League, Speedway and General photography at www.gordong.com

Smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by GordonG View Post
    Garry has told me he announced on TV at the end of the season that he is now retired; he has qualified as a massage therapist and also holds a real estate licence. He will be working with one of the local fitness centers.
    Massage Therapist! Wow! I'm pretty sure the massage tables they use should be personalised depending on the masseur's height. His table must be bloody huge! His clients will need a stepladder to get up there!
    "I think it's time to discuss your uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour"

Quote Originally Posted by meg View Post
    Massage Therapist! Wow! I'm pretty sure the massage tables they use should be personalised depending on the masseur's height. His table must be bloody huge! His clients will need a stepladder to get up there!
    Maybe it rises after they're on there like a dentist's chair?
    Suck it up Princess.