Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Kings 2012/2013 General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    Yeah, you bit your tongue because you're an online big mouth that has lots of opinions behind his little keyboard... I thought you'd be behind the Kings this season dude, we've got THREE black guys!)
    Nah mate, I bit my tongue because I was in work gear and would be inappropriate to talk to a bloke i dont know personally in a non bball environment.

Not to mention the guy is pretty arrogant and I have no reason or desire to talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    Does not look all that athletic to me

I knew he was fat, but he is FAT.

On topic guys this is the mighty kings thread.

I don't get y you guys are so negative about the kings. The hammer is the greatest guard this country has ever produced(equal with gaze imo) and as a great floor general he knows how to run a team. He will be a good coach for us.

Playoffs baby!!
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post

I don't get y you guys are so negative about the kings. The hammer is the greatest guard this country has ever produced(equal with gaze imo) and as a great floor general he knows how to run a team. He will be a good coach for us.

Playoffs baby!!
    oh rly?!

Playoffs baby!!
    This isn't a fan site, it's a discussion board.
    As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

Has anybody told SJ that?

We already had a few glass half full types here but now we've got a glass that's positively overflowing but i'm not sure what with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post

We already had a few glass half full types here but now we've got a glass that's positively overflowing but i'm not sure what with.
    I kno I don't get why everyone is so negative all the time. its about time we had some positive comments on here, everyone always wants to diss the kings.

I don't get why everyone is so negative all the time.
    You're not talking just about on here, are you? I imagine this is your actual world view.
    Folk tend to be negative when a brainless, wind-up toy keeps spouting gormless inanities at them.
    As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

I don't know what gormless means. Is that French? Lol.

I like to stay positive

Back Again? We'll see. Southern Joe's Avatar

I kno I don't get why everyone is so negative all the time. its about time we had some positive comments on here, everyone always wants to diss the kings.

Its a bloodsport for the heathen types here, mate.

Its OK ... I'm with ya.
    See what happens.

Good luck Derek.

InkSpot Preston Market

Back Again? We'll see. Southern Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post

Tell ya what , Daveo ...... If I wasn't on this end typing out my usual champagne postings .. I would swear that WBB was my duplicate account.
    See what happens.

Good luck Derek.

InkSpot Preston Market

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Joe View Post
    If I wasn't on this end typing out my usual champagne postings
    I've often likened yours posts to champagne... where someone has ejaculated into the glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Joe View Post
    If I wasn't on this end typing out my usual champagne postings
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I've often likened yours posts to champagne... where someone has ejaculated into the glass.
    I now think of Southern Joe's posts, as sparkling & bubbly. Refreshing, even.

Julian's an uneducated corksucking winer, sublimely unaware of the Pol Roger dominance of the glass.

Now we know who came in the champagne.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Now we know who came in the champagne.
    You do?

I had my money on the NBL duo of Matt Shannahan & Chris Goulding.

So have the three US players arrived and has the whole team been practicing together for a few weeks now? Has anyone been to see them train ? Any Coments?

How do you think they will go against the Hawks?

With the olympics, and other sports in the papers, you wouldn't know the Kings exist?

Their PR dept had better pull their finger out, if they want to sell any tickets!.

Smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall.

The Kings started a intensive training camp yesterday apparently, in preparation for Friday's game agaist The Hawks.
    "I think it's time to discuss your uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour"

Latest training article here along with some quality snaps *cough*

So yeah, everyone is in town, Henry and Smith got in early last week, and Lazare had his first session with the team on Friday... From the first round of team training pics, I was pleasantly surprised that Henry didn't look TOO short, but perspective is a bitch, as he looks pretty tiny in the latest shots. Hopefully he can still be effective...

We're still looking pretty small as a team though... If Crossy goes down (and he wasn't in any of the latest in-action training pics) we're even more screwed...

Will be heading up to see the game against the Hawks on Friday, will be interesting to see how they pull up as Hammer will be working them hard all week...
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

According to a tweet from Shane they've already nicknamed him "Mighty Mouse"....which says something about his size I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachpete View Post
    According to a tweet from Shane they've already nicknamed him "Mighty Mouse"....which says something about his size I guess.
    If he can play hard and exciting, that Mighty Mouse thing might be a good catch Unlike some of the useless monikers that Rodney O used to come up with, hopefully it suits and the fans dig him as much as Hammer thinks they will...

It will be interesting having our oldest team since they've returned to the league... a few guys over 30, and still needing a fair amount of output from a lot of them...
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

Certainly Nerf, back-up centre is the one real weak spot on the roster. If Crosswhite went down long term they would probably have to get rid of Henry (unless he is blitzing I suppose) and get an import big, because Bruce and Martin can cover the PG much better than Garlepp, Lazare and Dann could cover C.

LOL mighty mouse he's so original
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    LOL mighty mouse he's so original
    And who you got with you there? Mighty Mouse? Hey you're too pretty to play basketball you know that! Hey You got that big Z in your fro man
    Visit Cant Buy a Basket ... and follow us on Twitter @cantbuyabasket

how can dann keep getting contracts hes the most overrated player ever what has he ever done to keep getting contracts and crosswhite and harvey are just junkies