Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Kings 2012/2013 General Discussion

You're doing it wrong. Give him a daggy nickname then put it on the singlet.

Tooly LOL.
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

I thought that was already taken care of?

Nice shot of you in your training singlet though...

Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

Oh, this is just too funny. I haven't laughed so much at such clever humour in ages. And multifaceted too - first it was a Kings singlet, then it was a different type of Kings singlet. Brilliant!

You can wear it on 30 December.

If he wants to impress me he will need to add a +.

I thought the use of Harvey would have been a nice touch, but if my artistic work is not appreciated, I'll just get back to actually doing some work instead of pretending to do it *sniffles*

ah, who am I kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    You're doing it wrong. Give him a daggy nickname then put it on the singlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    Tooly LOL.
    I favour Pussy

How about richo?

Boti tweeted that he heard that the Kings have parted company with CEO Robilliard.

I'm torn between the joy of getting rid of Robilliard (which was bound to happen) and the concern of no mention of a replacement and the timing...

I thought Adelaide was only 30 minutes behind Sydney time, not 2 days

Speaking of nicknames...hi curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post
    I thought Adelaide was only 30 minutes behind Sydney time, not 2 days
    Daevo, you know that Adelaide has always been about 30 years behind...
    A Stern Warning : NBA/NBL/FIBA.
    And Rise
    : Hoops / Culture / Design / Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    Daevo, you know that Adelaide has always been about 30 years behind...
    Pffffft!!!
    Our crime syndicates are catching on fast.
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

are we signing someone else? Devo said something in the other post about it. Who is it? Dont hold back on us bro lol
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post
    are we signing someone else? Devo said something in the other post about it. Who is it? Dont hold back on us bro lol
    Khazzouh may be coming back early.

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    Khazzouh may be coming back early.
    *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Ballarat Miners ‏@BallaratMiners
    Kevin White and Daniel Joyce are suiting up for the Sydney Kings when they take on Shaun Bruce and the Cairns Taipans ...

& the 3rd option I believe is Ryan Thompson (Norths WCL, UCONN, AIS...)

Back Again? We'll see. Southern Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU
    See what happens.

Good luck Derek.

InkSpot Preston Market

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post
    & the 3rd option I believe is Ryan Thompson (Norths WCL, UCONN, AIS...)
    Wow, I didn't know he was back playing. Last I'd heard was that he'd given up the game after graduating from UConn. Really enjoyed watching him as a junior in QLD, huge hops and knew how to score, always thought he could at least make it to the NBL if he wanted to. Can't believe Joyce is being seriously considered ugh.
    NBL Dream Team 2014-15
    Overall Position - 323rd
    Points Scored - 8,028
    Ozhoops Group Ranking - 30th
    League - Ozhoops 1 - 8th

So wait, we might get the bad half of the Joyce combo, without the benefit of the "half decent coach" bit? This offseason gets better and better.

If we still get 7000 to every game this year, I am going to call for compulsory sanity testing in Sydney, and request that in the interests of truth in advertising the National Basketball League be renamed the National Sitting There Like Clueless Gimps Watching E-Grade Celebrities League for any "games" played in Sydney.

It is an absolute f**king disgrace and a testament to the complete absence of basketball appreciation in this city that nobody came to watch Goorjian's Kings play some of the best ball the NBL has seen but they fill the stadium to spot reality TV stars and soap actors while the on-court product is the worst it's ever been in this city. I'm utterly embarrassed that this current approach appears to be a successful marketing strategy.
    Ozhoops March Madness: It's back for 2011! Current bracket here

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    So wait, we might get the bad half of the Joyce combo, without the benefit of the "half decent coach" bit? This offseason gets better and better.

If we still get 7000 to every game this year, I am going to call for compulsory sanity testing in Sydney, and request that in the interests of truth in advertising the National Basketball League be renamed the National Sitting There Like Clueless Gimps Watching E-Grade Celebrities League for any "games" played in Sydney.

It is an absolute f**king disgrace and a testament to the complete absence of basketball appreciation in this city that nobody came to watch Goorjian's Kings play some of the best ball the NBL has seen but they fill the stadium to spot reality TV stars and soap actors while the on-court product is the worst it's ever been in this city. I'm utterly embarrassed that this current approach appears to be a successful marketing strategy.

For once somebody on this website who has some brains ,couldent say it better myself mate so many people on here are halfwits

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post

Totally agree. Was a season ticket holder in the Goorjian days. Was up catching up with friends in North Queensland end of 2004 and beginning of 2005. Goorj saw a few of us walking around Townsville and said you guys coming to the game
    Life every day to the fullest as if it is your last

So Far 2 Taranaki Players have made in to the NBL:
    Jeremiah Trueman - Breakers
    Dillon Boucher - Breakers

With one still playing in the league:
    Jeremiah Trueman - Breakers

C'mon Taranaki we want some more from the region make it to the nbl

Quote Originally Posted by boz_novocastrian View Post
    Totally agree. Was a season ticket holder in the Goorjian days. Was up catching up with friends in North Queensland end of 2004 and beginning of 2005. Goorj saw a few of us walking around Townsville and said you guys coming to the game
    To quote Johnny Depp, "Finish the f__kin' story!"
    "Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs"

John Davis (editor, Earth First! Journal)