Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Kings 2012/2013 General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Coachpete View Post
    I just have a feeling Joyce will come in
    Quote Originally Posted by A Higher Authority View Post
    And to think I used to like you
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachpete View Post
    Didn't say it's my preferred option. Just what I think will happen
    Makes sense. It's a tough guy arm sticker thing.
    Visit Cant Buy a Basket ... and follow us on Twitter @cantbuyabasket

Shane Heal ‏@ShaneHeal Dan Joyce will join the kings for this weeks road trip to nth qld. Dan has been training with us since the 1st day of camp. replace harvs

Damn, was hoping they would chase Luke Nevill

*groans*

How can they expect fans to follow their team and support them when they make these sorts of (*&$##$ decisions? If it's just this week since they've got the double and need the 10th man, fine... He's been training with the team, familiar with everything, I understand, but honestly, if they think he's a long term solution...

*shrugs*
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

After the announcement I think we can look forward to longer Kings threads and a new regular poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Joe View Post
    ... FFS .... I know we shouldn't feed trolls like you .. but really ?? Tough man stickers ?? You mean his tattoos ?? Do you actually know what his tattoos are all about?? From memory... I think that they're fancy fonts for his kids' names... I'm fairly sure I'm correct but someone can clarify this ( not that it should matter)

... Take a look at the part of your ramble I bolded & then google folk like Spud Webb and other short players via this link http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-shortest-nba-players.php .

.. So coaching should be about monkey see monkey do ?? lmfao ..... Do you know what a coach is ?? Mebbe its the vehicle that takes the players to the stadium...... Also .. Hammer was always known as a premium PG. His defence DID improve when he played under Goorj... or were you too busy trying to figure out what brand peroxide he was using??

... CJ better than Heal ?? Change prescriptions dude.

.. The Ozhoops community all bled from the eyes as one from this part of this ramble in particular.

.. There is a difference between self confidence & what you're accusing Heal of .... you need to learn that.

.. You seem to be the only person in the world who saw Heal do this .. so I'm gonna check out the end of the game to see whats the go. btw ... Were you mebbe looking for a happy face?? Heal's team just got slammed at home so I think he'd have a right to look pissed off.

.. Heal was shocking as a coach at Blaze & Dragons .. sure. But he seems to have learned from that. Thats not just me talking .. its a few other people as well ( some who know the game VERY well ).

>> This is frigging hilarious. If Heal wants yes men .. why is he letting senior players have their say during time outs ?? As for the junkie claims .. in the words of Tex Perkins , " You better get a lawyer , son " ....

I suppose you know McQuade & Daevo ?? And what .. the women just throw themselves at you ??

Huh ??

6 thousand people at each home game is our lowest point?? No ... having you & your ilk is by far the lowest point of basketball.

Go away.
    SJ I think this sets some sort of world record.

Longest time wasted on rebuttal of a moron....

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    Makes sense. It's a tough guy arm sticker thing.
    Maybe heal wear long sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by bogut View Post
    Damn, was hoping they would chase Luke Nevill
    If they were it would be doubtful he would be ready to go for this weekend. Heal only spoke of this weekend, not the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post
    Maybe heal wear long sleeves
    Maybe he doesn't bleach his hair and that's his natural colour

Quote Originally Posted by fan since the old snakepit View Post
    After the announcement I think we can look forward to longer Kings threads and a new regular poster.
    I'd say that's 80% likely

how many mins. for SOJ in the wkend games??

< 5m ???

Now that Heal has squeezed him in, expect SOJ to get good minutes (no matter what performance you get)
    Pity for Dann he's so much bigger and more talented than SOJ - not quite enough to give him a boost into Harv's role.

Looking forward to a SOJ game with FOSOJ calling it.

That's even more sarcastic than my comment

I think u guys are all under stating the abilitys of Daniel Joyce. he has worked hard to get back in the league and i am happy to have him on the mighty kings!!!! Weve had a tough start but I still think we are a finals team when harvey is good again.

The guy who doesnt like heal is stupid... theres nothing wrong with having tats I got em to so what!
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post
    I think u guys are all under stating the abilitys of Daniel Joyce. he has worked hard to get back in the league and i am happy to have him on the mighty kings!!!! Weve had a tough start but I still think we are a finals team when harvey is good again.

The guy who doesnt like heal is stupid... theres nothing wrong with having tats I got em to so what!
    LOL

People that have tats are incredibly more dumb than people without tats.
    13/14: 4th
    14/15: 31st
    15/16: 125th
    16/17: 33rd
    17/18: 8th Fantasy: 45th
    18/19: 21st Fantasy: 183rd

The guy who doesnt like heal is stupid...!
    First sensible thing you've ever said.
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

Would have been better just having Heal suit up as player/coach...

It worked for the Dragons

Smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by SB.1 View Post
    Who would've seen that injury to Harvey coming?
    In all honesty, probably everyone except Shane Heal. Can anyone tell me the last time he played a full season here? I thnk it was before he went to Israel!
    "I think it's time to discuss your uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour"

If Heal wanted an extra body for this weekend's double & they don't have a fully fit forward available who is familiar with the systems & plays ready to go then I guess a guard is better than having nobody but geez what does poor Jarrad Weeks need to do to get a run in this team?

& to everydayballer, the question was rhetorical... look it up.

I am really enjoying the irony of the situation though

agree with agent 15, for the few mins SOJ will play, heal would be a better option.

SOJ never has and never will be worthy of mins in the NBL

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post
    geez what does poor Jarrad Weeks need to do to get a run in this team?
    Grow 4 or 5 inches

This has to one of the dumbest statements I have read in a while, apart from the troll who was carrying on like a pork chop yesterday.

If Harvey takes the full 10 weeks of his approximate rehabilitation it will be round 14 before he returns. With over half the season gone and only 10 rounds remaining the Kings would have to sweep the rest of the regular season at least to even be in the hunt for 4th at BEST. If they replace Harvey with SOJ then they have absolutely zero chance of getting to the post season...... But after losing to an ordinary Cairns unit by 20 it doesn't look very promising anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    LOL

People that have tats are incredibly more dumb than people without tats.
    That statement is more incredibly dumb than most people (Whether they have Tattoos or not).