Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Kings 2012/2013 General Discussion

While we're going tit for tat on the tatt issue, my vote goes to tits (manboobs don't qualify).

Tatts are fine in moderation, but I've never seen an inked sleeve that's inspired me to dabble in Boti art.
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

Quote Originally Posted by DDFan View Post
    Tatts are fine in moderation, but I've never seen an inked sleeve that's inspired me to dabble in Boti art.
    Don't get me started on his ridiculous facial adornment.

Quote Originally Posted by DDFan View Post
    While we're going tit for tat on the tatt issue, my vote goes to tits (manboobs don't qualify).

I had an ink-ling that you liked small tatts.
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

Kings should run with this starting lineup:

Crosswhite
    Lazare
    Madgen
    Bruce
    Joyce

Henry 6th man
    Garlepp 7th man

Am still astonished Heal is going to SOJ. I really thought one of his scorers from the Ipswich QBL team he coached this season would've deserved a look - Zarryon Fereti / Shaun Gleeson, both 20+ppg at about 42% plus a range of other decent stats.
    NBL Dream Team 2014-15
    Overall Position - 323rd
    Points Scored - 8,028
    Ozhoops Group Ranking - 30th
    League - Ozhoops 1 - 8th

Soj offers more size and stability @ pg and can rack up assists/points at will.

Welcome back soj! Close to 4 years away, he's proven the doubters wrong and is pro again.

A MIP contender? I like him as a bolter for the mid season all star game also.

So now the parade is complete.

My thoughts are with the proper fans of the Sydney Kings at this time.
    Remember though, the Hawks and the NBL survived the era of Zac Delaney, and I believe that the Kings and the NBL can overcome this latest, even higher, credibility hurdle as well. Stay strong everyone and we'll make it through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    This has to one of the dumbest statements I have read in a while, apart from the troll who was carrying on like a pork chop yesterday.

If Harvey takes the full 10 weeks of his approximate rehabilitation it will be round 14 before he returns. With over half the season gone and only 10 rounds remaining the Kings would have to sweep the rest of the regular season at least to even be in the hunt for 4th at BEST. If they replace Harvey with SOJ then they have absolutely zero chance of getting to the post season...... But after losing to an ordinary Cairns unit by 20 it doesn't look very promising anyway.
    what wuld u kno, your just a stupid ref with a whistle. is this u in the weekends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWstyHN4Iy4
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin' Dan View Post
    My thoughts are with the proper fans of the Sydney Kings at this time.
    Remember though, the Hawks and the NBL survived the era of Zac Delaney, and I believe that the Kings and the NBL can overcome this latest, even higher, credibility hurdle as well. Stay strong everyone and we'll make it through this.
    In all seriousness, soj may be bad but he's still a million time better than Zac Delaney. Would rather a local centrelink junkie with a bit of size than the joke pro balla that is Delaney.

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post
    what wuld u kno, your just a stupid ref with a whistle. is this u in the weekends?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWstyHN4Iy4
    Insults, cute.

Quote Originally Posted by joycefan View Post
    In all seriousness, soj may be bad but he's still a million time better than Zac Delaney. Would rather a local centrelink junkie with a bit of size than the joke pro balla that is Delaney.
    Don't be so quick to criticise, Zac has a size advantage when playing small ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Insults, cute.
    I won't blow the whistle, but I think We'reBackBaby is either Siamese, or a sodomising paedophile.

In all seriousness, soj may be bad
    Come on dude, don't break character like that. This should be your time to shine!

Drew Williamson wasnt available???

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 15 View Post
    Drew Williamson wasnt available???
    He's currently sleeping on Silencer83's fold out couch

Welcome back soj! Close to 4 years away, he's proven the doubters wrong and is pro again.

*sigh* as if this season wasn't already going to be difficult enough, now we're got a reason for all the nutbags to come out of the fracking closet... WHY is it always the Kings threads?!?
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

So those Wildcats are looking really good this year Nerf...

You know a lot more about him that we do, how many PPG / APG are you expecting Joyce to get?

Just call me Trigger ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    He's currently sleeping on Silencer83's fold out couch
    Nah, he's probably bunking with Shep in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Joe View Post
    ... FFS .... I know we shouldn't feed trolls like you .. but really ?? Tough man stickers ?? You mean his tattoos ?? Do you actually know what his tattoos are all about?? From memory... I think that they're fancy fonts for his kids' names... I'm fairly sure I'm correct but someone can clarify this ( not that it shoould matter)

... Take a look at the part of your ramble I bolded & then google folk like Spud Webb and other short players via this link http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-shortest-nba-players.php .

.. So coaching should be about monkey see monkey do ?? lmfao ..... Do you know what a coach is ?? Mebbe its the vehicle that takes the players to the stadium...... Also .. Hammer was always known as a premium PG. His defence DID improve when he played under Goorj... or were you too busy trying to figure out what brand peroxide he was using??

... CJ better than Heal ?? Change prescriptions dude.

.. The Ozhoops community all bled from the eyes as one from this part of this ramble in particular.

.. There is a difference between self confidence & what you're accusing Heal of .... you need to learn that.

.. You seem to be the only person in the world who saw Heal do this .. so I'm gonna check out the end of the game to see whats the go. btw ... Were you mebbe looking for a happy face?? Heal's team just got slammed at home so I think he'd have a right to look pissed off.

.. Heal was shocking as a coach at Blaze & Dragons .. sure. But he seems to have learned from that. Thats not just me talking .. its a few other people as well ( some who know the game VERY well ).

>> This is frigging hilarious. If Heal wants yes men .. why is he letting senior players have their say during time outs ?? As for the junkie claims .. in the words of Tex Perkins , " You better get a lawyer , son " ....

I suppose you know McQuade & Daevo ?? And what .. the women just throw themselves at you ??

Huh ??

6 thousand people at each home game is our lowest point?? No ... having you & your ilk is by far the lowest point of basketball.

Go away.

So is shaneeee the loser heal so dumb that he cant remember his kids names so he has to get a sticker of there names on his arms ,hmmmmm thats really smart and we have this guy coaching the kings or any professional sporting team.
    And with small players being good players that you have mention are nba legends and killers on the court iverson thomas hardaway stockton the list goes on .And they were not under 5f7 like this new kid is with the kings and spud webb wasent that great of a player he was more a noverlty that had great hops for his time or any1s time .I said this new kid for the kings can play and i like him but for this team he wil be to small and try and do to much as he has no1 around him so in a better team who can help him out with bigger match ups and people he can create for he would be match better ,but in this team he will force to many things and is to short to do that .

And i hope you have looked at after the game verse cairns and see how bad of sport and loser shaneeeeee was to the cairns coach just no class whats so ever but it matches his arms and tough man look ,that just looks so fake and embarresig for him a man in his 40s still peroixideing his hair to try and look young

And lets have a vote here right now with all these great basketballl experts and see who is the better player cj bruton or shane heal hmmmm who has more rings who is still playing as a older player and better then when shane was at this age or any age . Shane was picky backed his whole life in the basketball world and if you are going to say shane went to the nba i dont call eating pop corn on the side lines a nba player because alot of nbl player could of done that if they really wanted to .And shane could even under goorji could not play defence it was just under his system shanes lack of defence was hidden up with smart coaching

Even phil jackson the greatest coach of all time had people around him who were better basketball minds then he was cause he didint have a ego that was sacred of people who new there craft ,tex winter would maybe be one of the best of all time in the xo of the game and created the tri angle offence hmmm what has timmmy done or seabolm hmmmm what i can see is they just carry a clip board ,if you give a monkey a type writer it will one day type a word .

And when it comes to me shutting up this aint yet a communist country you left wing labour monkey , i can say what i like and it is fact that harvey was caught on fone convos with a well knowen drug dealer and that crosswhite has a past of smokeing the funny ciggerettes , so you can lick my hairy harmonica .

And to all you haters out there if my english writeing is so bad that no one can understand ,why are so many reading it and responding to everything i say ,to me sounds like everyone can understand very well hey daveo i would take weeks over joyce anyday aswell but what weeks needs to do is get some stickers and he will fit in better

Quote Originally Posted by We'reBackBaby View Post
    I think u guys are all under stating the abilitys of Daniel Joyce. he has worked hard to get back in the league and i am happy to have him on the mighty kings!!!! Weve had a tough start but I still think we are a finals team when harvey is good again.

The guy who doesnt like heal is stupid... theres nothing wrong with having tats I got em to so what!
    Theres nothing wrong with tats at all if you are a rock star a american sports million air or a bikie some1 who is that part and people who get them which is part of there culture like maoris can wear them, but people like you well i guess if you are in the centrelink line you can so good luck buddy southern cross tat looks great lol and since iam paying your wages can you clean my toilet

Quote Originally Posted by everydayballer View Post
    million air
    hahahahahahahahaha dumb shit
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha dumb shit
    I put my vote in for you as poster of the year just for taking the time to read all of that.
    Zigged when I definitely should have Zagged

Quote Originally Posted by ziah View Post
    I put my vote in for you as poster of the year just for taking the time to read all of that.
    +1

Heal is a joke. Bankrupt 40yo man with peroxide blonde hair, tatts, and general arrogance. Kings should have signed a vickerman/Molly type as HC.

Anyone here actually like him?