Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Sydney Kings 2012/2013 General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha dumb shit
    cussy has any1 said how ugly your face is because ive seen it and if i did have that head on me i would be crying myself to sleep everynight you poor thing

Quote Originally Posted by joycefan View Post
    Heal is a joke. Bankrupt 40yo man with peroxide blonde hair, tatts, and general arrogance. Kings should have signed a vickerman/Molly type as HC.

Anyone here actually like him?

He only got the job because there would of been conditions that who ever gets the job has to keep timmy boy on as a assistant .And he was the only one as its just a boys club there. Its all about who you know and who you drink with its not about what you know

Quote Originally Posted by everydayballer View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with tats at all if you are a rock star a american sports million air or a bikie some1 who is that part and people who get them which is part of there culture like maoris can wear them, but people like you well i guess if you are in the centrelink line you can so good luck buddy southern cross tat looks great lol and since iam paying your wages can you clean my toilet
    LOL you dont even know me man. I know your just mad that you got cut from your team yeah i know who you are I seen you talkng shit in the nsw basketball forum
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

He only got the job because there would of been conditions that who ever gets the job has to keep timmy boy on as a assistant .And he was the only one as its just a boys club there. Its all about who you know and who you drink with its not about what you know
    hammer has more experience then everyone else he is the best man for the job
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Heal is a joke. Bankrupt 40yo man with peroxide blonde hair, tatts, and general arrogance. Kings should have signed a vickerman/Molly type as HC.

Anyone here actually like him?
    Please i want people tp watc the end of the kings game when they are shakeing hands and see what he says to the cairns head coach it is appalling and no class whats so ever he is just a sore looser

Who'd have thought it would only be three games in when we started longing for the glory days of Moose Robilliard?

I wonder if this is some sort of psychological experiment to see whether it's possible to create a professional basketball team that has zero actual basketball fans coming to its games, with the arena populated entirely by celebrity try-hards and the sad cases who are there to ogle them.
    Ozhoops March Madness: It's back for 2011! Current bracket here

Please i want people tp watc the end of the kings game when they are shakeing hands and see what he says to the cairns head coach it is appalling and no class whats so ever he is just a sore looser
    Oh yeah did you see Fearn's reaction? He was so pissed at Heal, he had to be held back by 8 bouncers he was going to kill him!!!

It was 2 mates having banter, Fearn smirked as he said it. Nice try douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    Who'd have thought it would only be three games in when we started longing for the glory days of Moose Robilliard?

I wonder if this is some sort of psychological experiment to see whether it's possible to create a professional basketball team that has zero actual basketball fans coming to its games, with the arena populated entirely by celebrity try-hards and the sad cases who are there to ogle them.

very true do you think any of them even get paid to be there

cussy has any1 said how ugly your face is because ive seen it and if i did have that head on me i would be crying myself to sleep everynight you poor thing
    Where did you see it? Has your mum still got my picture in her wallet?
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

do you think any of them even get paid to be there
    Judging from game night photos, they get a free James Harvey jersey. However, in the 'celebs' industry its good luck to be told to break a leg rather than an arm.
    Visit Cant Buy a Basket ... and follow us on Twitter @cantbuyabasket

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    Judging from game night photos, they get a free James Harvey jersey. However, in the 'celebs' industry its good luck to be told to break a leg rather than an arm.
    So the loyal fans pay memberships and buy mercy whilst the wannabe celebrities who probably don't follow the team get free court side tix, free food/drinks and gear.

The syd gm would want to have a long hard look at himself.

very true do you think any of them even get paid to be there
    They'd have to be paid to be there, 'cos there's so much to do in Sydney.
    Even C-Grade celebs have standards, so be thankful that they're all righties, or they'd demand time & a half.
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

The syd gm would want to have a long hard look at himself.
    If they had a GM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDFan View Post
    I won't blow the whistle, but I think We'reBackBaby is either Siamese, or a sodomising paedophile.
    and a shout out to all the non-sodomising paedophiles out there. Both of them.

Back Again? We'll see. Southern Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan since the old snakepit View Post
    SJ I think this sets some sort of world record.

Longest time wasted on rebuttal of a moron....

.. Yeah ... I know.
    See what happens.

Good luck Derek.

InkSpot Preston Market

Sydm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226503467440

The Sydney front office has well and truly dropped the ball here.
    Last edited by NSWBasketballFan; 26-10-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NSWBasketballFan View Post
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...lbd-1226503467

I'm getting a 404 error.

Quote Originally Posted by koberulz View Post
    I'm getting a 404 error.
    I just fixed it up, mate.

SOJ stat predictions for his return game? Good on him, what other players have had a 2nd shot at Nbl after 3/4 years in the wilderness?

Will Brendan be commentating the game? Will he offer advice to Heal about how to play his son? Will he recommend Dan to play big minutes to get some early confidence up?

SOJ stats,
    turnovers to exceed steals
    misses to way exceed makes ( 2 shots no makes)

mins < 3

Game talk to the game thread please.

http://www.ozhoopsboards.com/showthread.php?t=7384
    Last edited by Daevo; 26-10-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NSWBasketballFan View Post
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226503467440

So, the Kings baulked at the price. Does that mean the Crocs paid it, or got him for less?
    As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

Quote Originally Posted by mattic View Post
    So, the Kings baulked at the price. Does that mean the Crocs paid it, or got him for less?
    You'd think that the Forte and whatsisname would have been on good/decent import salaries, so that money pooled together and Abney probably happy just to get paid whatever in Australian $ for a change, that Ervin would be on the lion share of the import money pool... what Townsville has to spend is anyone's guess, but compared to not getting paid at all OS, maybe it's better the league you know, for GE?
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    You'd think that the Forte and whatsisname would have been on good/decent import salaries
    Perculiar to them, or do you mean import salaries in general and they're imports, therefore...etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    so that money pooled together and Abney probably happy just to get paid whatever in Australian $ for a change, that Ervin would be on the lion share of the import money pool... what Townsville has to spend is anyone's guess, but compared to not getting paid at all OS, maybe it's better the league you know, for GE?
    <facepalm>

As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

When the Kings came calling they were competing against Euro salaries.

When the Crocs came calling they were competing against "well obviously a lot less".

Ervin priced himself out and then back into the league IMO. Simple as that.