Thread: 3man

Default 3man

If the kings want to be serious they would get steve leven in .Even though he has stickers fact is he can play better then most people in this nbl and can play 3 man and fact is he dont try and be some1 he aint he is who he is and real about it he didint grow up as a rich kid and now has tats trying to look tough steve is tough unlike harvey or heal and grew up with hardship tell me who in the kings is better then steve and steve would bring in the crowds more then any aussie player

What hardship did he have? You talk like he grew up in Sudan, this is Australia...

Shouldnt this be in the Sydney Kings thread?

No, it should be in the "Insane Ramblings Of A Disturbed Individual" thread

Just call me Trigger ;)

Quote Originally Posted by everydayballer View Post
    If the kings want to be serious they would get steve leven in .Even though he has stickers fact is he can play better then most people in this nbl and can play 3 man and fact is he dont try and be some1 he aint he is who he is and real about it he didint grow up as a rich kid and now has tats trying to look tough steve is tough unlike harvey or heal and grew up with hardship tell me who in the kings is better then steve and steve would bring in the crowds more then any aussie player
    He is also retired.

His got tats, must mean he is tough.

Default Kidding right?

Just to make sure we are talking about the same arrogant guy who got contracted by Wildcats in 2007 and then sacked before even playing a game?

He sucked playing State League

Steve Leven town coz hes so shit!

You should do the same
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Why do the trolls always pick Sydney & Townsville to "support"?

What this league badly needs is some parity. I propose the introduction of a points cap for trolling, and am currently working on a formula to factor in posting frequency, readability (spelling, grammar, punctuation, spacing, use of upper-case, etc.), predictability, repeated use of lame themes & catchphrases, and degrees of genetic separation from amoeba. Hopefully we can get a bit of redistribution into the southern states out of it. I was hoping the death of the Blaze would help but it seems to have just tipped the scales even further out of balance.
    Speaking as a Cats fan, FaceAndDogg tries his best god bless him but is just not cutting it as far as representation from people who most certainly do really live in WA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin' Dan View Post
    It's a jungle out there.
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

hahaha... that's awesome... two thumbs up for DD... The dunkin' variety, sorry, DDFan
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

Didnt the Cats give him the flick without even playing a game because he thought he was to important to do some community events?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin' Dan View Post

What this league badly needs is some parity. I propose the introduction of a points cap for trolling, and am currently working on a formula to factor in posting frequency, readability (spelling, grammar, punctuation, spacing, use of upper-case, etc.), predictability, repeated use of lame themes & catchphrases, and degrees of genetic separation from amoeba. Hopefully we can get a bit of redistribution into the southern states out of it. I was hoping the death of the Blaze would help but it seems to have just tipped the scales even further out of balance.
    Speaking as a Cats fan, FaceAndDogg tries his best god bless him but is just not cutting it as far as representation from people who most certainly do really live in WA.
    You truely are obsessed with me huh?.

I know where I live, and where I work, it doesnt bother me that you think im somebody else and dont live in WA.
    Mod Edit
    ARE the Townsville Crocs Scamming on PC Singlets?. *vote HERE

"Now when I put it down, oh yep I do IT,
    And when I put it down, oh yes I do IT,
    And when I put it down, oh yep I do IT,
    And when I put it down, oh yes I do IT."

Best lyrics ever. also the sound effects, especially the scratching, are just cool. It's like it was made in a ProStudio. $1.69 well spent.

"Your Mum has a little 'look' around the place"