Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The OzHoops Awards 2012 - Awards Ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by mattic View Post
    Mission conceived, proposed, demonstrated and accomplished.
    Unchecked yore ignore list have you?
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

Quote Originally Posted by DDFan View Post
    You're only my second best friend now Pete.

Thread post #96, responding to a confused FaceAndBum

haha, sorry. Didn't see that

I say we revoke meg's "Least Biased" award considering her ongoing insistence that Graeme Dann is still an NBL quality basketballer.
    Ozhoops March Madness: It's back for 2011! Current bracket here

Smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    I say we revoke meg's "Least Biased" award considering her ongoing insistence that Graeme Dann is still an NBL quality basketballer.
    Hehe, could you hear me across the court?

For Brain explosions this evening, I think Aaron Bruce takes the prize. Fouling the 3pt shooter with 6 seconds left on the clock? Nice work, dickhead!
    "I think it's time to discuss your uh....philosophy of drug use as it relates to artistic endeavour"

Quote Originally Posted by FaceAndBum View Post
    Ok now I'm totally confused.

You guys give me an award here http://www.ozhoopsboards.com/showpos...8&postcount=34 for being the "Stupidest OzHo/Worst OzHo" and "Nastiest OzHo", but yet you also nominate or name "clintdogg" (who i'm constantly being accused of) as "Least Missed" here http://www.ozhoopsboards.com/showpos...6&postcount=32 ? ? ? ?.

Make up your minds, this just proves right here I'm not him morons. So from now on when you call me "clintdogg" I'm not even going to respond because I know you have totally lost it now & are just causing trouble by saying this.

And for the record I'd just like to say, you guys give it out a lot, but when I fire back you cant take it, the vote for me as then Nastiest, & whne I clearly tell you facts & do not dream or pretend in fantasy leagues, you accuse me of being the Stupidest.

Did you consume a cerebral hemorrhage for breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by FaceAndBum View Post
    Well you mite need to STFU and mind your own business then
    ....and perhaps you "mite" invest in a dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    Holy shit. Not sure if faceandbum is trolling or not because I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this dumb. Some people are just not worth arguing with.

Still laughing at the bit where he was correcting the spelling of someone and misused your/you're. hahaha
    Faceandbum is a good mate of mine and respected baller/mind. Please dont talk of him in a derogatory way. faceandbum for mvp! I think he should take over from Marty at 6ers...

To quote his old quote under profile name, 'faceandbum and have some fun'. Haha funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    I feel honored being the creator of the MVP odds thread where Ziah made that call. Damn I bet he wishes he could take that back
    Only just checked this thread as I figured it would lead to what it has, and that my mediocrity would keep me well and truly out of it - but so pleased to have been mentioned and had an award created for me based on that scorcher!

In relation to what I said: I got Nothing. And I hate you Ingles13 for creating that thread which lead to my post
    Zigged when I definitely should have Zagged

Quote Originally Posted by ziah View Post
    Only just checked this thread as I figured it would lead to what it has, and that my mediocrity would keep me well and truly out of it - but so pleased to have been mentioned and had an award created for me based on that scorcher!

In relation to what I said: I got Nothing. And I hate you Ingles13 for creating that thread which lead to my post
    You should also thank me. I put forward the idea for the award and nominated your post. In fact I think there should be a perpetual award named the "ziah Allen trophy" in honour of you and Ben. Think you are the most clearcut winner of any award anywhere, probably since Bradman retired.

Ben Allen v zac Delaney v a 12yo girl in a 3 way battle game. Who wins? All are pathetic ballers

Back Again? We'll see. Southern Joe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joycefan View Post
    Faceandbum is a good mate of mine and respected baller/mind. Please dont talk of him in a derogatory way. faceandbum for mvp! I think he should take over from Marty at 6ers...

To quote his old quote under profile name, 'faceandbum and have some fun'. Haha funny stuff.

Is his username a derivative of his activities while at Her Majesty's Guest House ??
    See what happens.

Good luck Derek.

InkSpot Preston Market

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    *you're

*you're
    No u are.

U guys are such jerks, i don't kno why cussy wins the award, paul is much better. and joycefan should be up there 2 he contrabutes more then most of youse do.

also i dont get how southern jon is biast, he knows the kings better then most of u lot to.
    KINGS IN FINALS THIS YEAR BOOK IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan since the old snakepit View Post
    You should also thank me. I put forward the idea for the award and nominated your post. In fact I think there should be a perpetual award named the "ziah Allen trophy" in honour of you and Ben. Think you are the most clearcut winner of any award anywhere, probably since Bradman retired.
    Nawww thanks FSTOS! And while I agree that the award should be a regular thing, I BEG to not be associated with Allen for all eternity on the boards!?!?! PLEEASEEE!

Maybe just the Ziah's rose-coloured, drugged-up, boozed-down statement of the year!?!
    Zigged when I definitely should have Zagged

There should be a perpetual award named the "ziah Allen trophy" in honour of you and Ben. Think you are the most clearcut winner of any award anywhere, probably since Bradman retired.
    Nawww thanks FSTOS! And while I agree that the award should be a regular thing, I BEG to not be associated with Allen for all eternity on the boards!?!?! PLEEASEEE!

Maybe just the Ziah's rose-coloured, drugged-up, boozed-down statement of the year!?!
    OMG, you're on drugs & down booze??/?

You'll be mattic's ignore list if you keep that uP.

I just feel honoured to rate a mention in such prestigious and worthy company...

Quote Originally Posted by RedbackVenom View Post
    I just feel honoured to rate a mention in such prestigious and worthy company...
    Did Chuck bring you uP??/?

Silencer. ziah's response should lock in this awards name for perpetuity.

The "ziah Allen trophy" for the years most outrageous prediction. Even though there will be a winner each year they will be hard pressed to better the original.

Let's not get carried away with this. Hindsight makes it an erroneous call. At the time, it wasn't particularly outrageous, given the form and the timing of the comment (a very narrow window!). Wishful thinking, sure, but not as unreasonable as hindsight is making it. I'm happy to join in the friendly ribbing, but perpetuating it and exaggerating it because of hindsight is denied to me as I just can't seem to shake off this damned sense of reality and perspective. #think
    Last edited by mattic; 08-01-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    As far as we know, we are the first and only instance of the Universe becoming aware of itself. Given long enough, carbon begins to wonder where it came from.

I don't see anything but friendly ribbing. Nice reality and perspective, though.
    Go, Gary Go, Ervin puts on a show

Quote Originally Posted by Cussy View Post
    I don't see anything but friendly ribbing.
    +1, but we'd better back off, we're being addressed by the thinking man that jizzed over his pre-season muscly armed import duo.