Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Nbl dream team 2017/2018

Quote Originally Posted by mammes View Post
    I'm up to 4th now and I'd probably be number 1 if I'd held Humphries instead of trading him to Brandt.

Probably just trade Ili to Sobey this week, will wait on Ellis news.
    Sorry mate, didn't see you sitting there in 4th, Obviously you have a great shot at winning it as well. Going to be impossible to catch you two as both your teams look great.

Any Ellis news?

We should have an overall Ozhoops champ (bragging rights only of course) by combining ladder positions of both comps.

Olgun Uluc is the one who said 1-2 weeks so he's pretty reliable from what I've seen.

Pretty lame though how the Kings twitter says they hope to have Lisch back by December 17th but say nothing about Ellis...

Either way I won't be keeping him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie2nation View Post
    Olgun Uluc is the one who said 1-2 weeks.
    Is Olgun Uluc a unique scrabble word or really a name for someone?

I scored 470 and went from 71 to 59. Ellis on court hurt but I've had him since the start so can't regret trading him in. Then I had Tyler last week's mega flop benched over Humphries but then goes bang with 112 over two games.

Team before trades

Buford, Tokoto (Walker, Ellis)
    Tyler (Humphries)
    Randle, Cotton (McCarron, Adnam)
    $35K

Cap seems OK if I can sort out Adnam. How good has Walker been?

I will trade Ellis and then see if I have enough to upgrade Adnam who is doing my head in and leaking points.

Anyone think Sobey is worth a punt at $103K? Tough schedule upcoming despite lots of doubles. On the other hand $60K down on his starting price says me might be a bargain. I just want rid of Adnam.
    Last edited by Hondo; 07-12-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Just checking in- my team stinks, having an awful year. ugh. dragging the chain in my OH groups. won't give up, rolling the dice on sobey this week - i like either he or childress as a risk.

weigh - burford
    ellis - sobey (via dpp)

Burford
    tokoto
    humphries
    sobey
    randle

walker
    blanchfield
    loughton
    sosa
    Illi
    36ers member
    NBL DT: RADelaide rippers
    52nd 2013/14 NBL DT
    10th 2014/15 NBL DT
    3rd 2015/16 NBL DT
    25th 2016/17 NBL DT

Quote Originally Posted by fan since the old snakepit View Post
    Any Ellis news?

We should have an overall Ozhoops champ (bragging rights only of course) by combining ladder positions of both comps.
    Latest Unofficial news is Ellis is a test for Saturdays game, He didn't train at all on Tues.

Quote Originally Posted by inztantkarma View Post
    Is Olgun Uluc a unique scrabble word or really a name for someone?
    How could you forget him so easily? Wasn't he best mates with Ben Allen at one stage? And then he started going out with Plastic's mum. Things were never the same after that...

I don't know if the team 'supreme' (1st in ozhoops premier) has quit, he has Ellis starting and didn't make any trades this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    I don't know if the team 'supreme' (1st in ozhoops premier) has quit, he has Ellis starting and didn't make any trades this week.
    He's made trades every other week so something must have come up that caused him to miss this weeks lockout.

Yeah, probably early lockout Thursday, I'm not complaining with our head to head at stake

Yeah sadly I completely forgot about the Thursday game and therefore I didnt get to do me trades. I'm having an absolute shocker in OzHoops 1 this year. Suppose I've been focusing to much on Fantasy and not SportsDeck.

Next week everyone just ask me who Im trading in and I will help you to avoid
    Ellis in last week
    Creek in this

Quote Originally Posted by Mincey View Post
    Next week everyone just ask me who Im trading in and I will help you to avoid
    Ellis in last week
    Creek in this
    That is pretty rough, I traded Ellis in last week as well, but passed on Creek as I thought he was too expensive.

Sucks when you cop a ton of bad luck in this game.

As per the NBL release (below), there are a couple of schedule changes around the Australian Open tennis. This affects the doubles so I've created a revised version (in different colours to differentiate from the original).

The Melbourne-Cairns game was originally scheduled for the State Netball and Hockey and Centre on 14 January due to the unavailability of Hisense Arena. .

The Melbourne United-New Zealand Breakers game originally scheduled for 25 January in Auckland has now been brought forward to 18 January.
    "Full Court Press" in NBL Dreamteam | "Pineau Noir" in NBL Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by miracle.touch View Post
    As per the NBL release (below), there are a couple of schedule changes around the Australian Open tennis. This affects the doubles so I've created a revised version (in different colours to differentiate

Cheers mate! I wasn't aware of the changes so this is very helpful!

Are those changes confirmed and up to date?
    WAXY REBORN
    DT: 71
    Fantasy: 75

2013/14 Ranking: 4th
    2014/15 Ranking: 31st
    2015/16 Ranking: 125th
    2016/17 Ranking: 33rd

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    Are those changes confirmed and up to date?
    The schedule has been updated.
    "Full Court Press" in NBL Dreamteam | "Pineau Noir" in NBL Fantasy

576 and up to 62nd. Considering I was 488th after round 2 that isn't too bad lol.

Creek out for up to 3 weeks. Looks like I'm getting Childress or DJ.

Hate it when they change the schedule mid-season. Thanks for the updates.

499 for the week and back up to 36th overall, grabbing the OH1 league win as well.

Really happy with the Tyler price increase... $38,000 is massive in just 1 week, in fact I can't remember a price jump that big for a long time.

On the flip side, Penny with a $23,500 & Ellis with a $23,800 drop are two of the larger drops in recent times.

Wondering if I should get DJ/Childress/Tyler this week for Abercrombie or wait another week? Abercrombie is at home this week but so far for next week I only have Sobey and Humphries so I really have to act now to prepare for next week.

Team for this week is:

Buford, JPT (Abercrombie, Walker)
    Jervis (Humphries)
    Trice, McCarron (Cotton, Sobey)

Good round for me. 528 and a weekly rank of 47. Could have topped the round with 619 If I started and captained the correct guys (buford to bench, start and captain Abercrombie).

Really need to start conserving trades soon. This seems like a prime week to do so.
    Creek being out helps Childress owners like me.

Mammes team looks the good here! Strong cap and form, compunded by grabbing Tyler for his big price rise!
    WAXY REBORN
    DT: 71
    Fantasy: 75

2013/14 Ranking: 4th
    2014/15 Ranking: 31st
    2015/16 Ranking: 125th
    2016/17 Ranking: 33rd

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie2nation View Post
    Wondering if I should get DJ/Childress/Tyler this week for Abercrombie or wait another week? Abercrombie is at home this week but so far for next week I only have Sobey and Humphries so I really have to act now to prepare for next week.

Team for this week is:

Buford, JPT (Abercrombie, Walker)
    Jervis (Humphries)
    Trice, McCarron (Cotton, Sobey)
    Whilst we all want to rank as high as possible, with no prizes on offer... RDT has become about league play this year.

With only 2 teams on doubles for each of the next 2 weeks, rather than splitting you strategy and risk possibly losing 2 league games, It might be wise to focus on 1 round and get a definite league win. No sure what your match-up's are though, you might be able to win both weeks.

Just having a look at the top league's... We really do have the elite of the elite here on this site...

We currently have 5 of the top 8 ranked leagues including the top 2 leagues!!

1st - OZ HOOPS #2
    2nd- OZ HOOPS #3

5th - OZHOOPS CHAMPIONS
    6th OZ HOOPS #1

8th - OZHOOPS PREMIER

Well done everyone!!