Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Nbl dream team 2017/2018

I would have enjoyed them a LOT more if I had him in my fantasy team instead of Drmic lol.

We own 5 of the top 7 leagues now! It just been a total Ozhoops invasion over the last few years on the top leagues list, its been fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    We own 5 of the top 7 leagues now! It just been a total Ozhoops invasion over the last few years on the top leagues list, its been fun to watch.
    I am in the other two who also have quite a few of the regulars from here.

DT live mob. Supercoachcoach.

Must be nice for Gaze that the Kings can't lose this week....

Quote Originally Posted by inztantkarma View Post
    Must be nice for Gaze that the Kings can't lose this week....
    Pretty sure the bye can still put 100 up against the King's D.

Cmon Thursday! What a boring weekend it was.

Can't decide if I should go Kicks or Jervis in for AJ? Kicks has the potential to string together a decent run but it's all reliant on shooting. Maybe Jervis will be more reliable with blocks and rebounds?

I got Jervis in for Brandt last round and fair to say I was ecstatic with that trade.

It really is a flip of a coin between them though. Both can have big games but can also have shockers.

Fantastic... After what happened last round, It was pretty obvious I couldn't go without Ellis anymore. So I trade him in and he goes and gets injured. Unbelievable.

Thatís very unfortunate LITS. Same happened with me and Carrera a few weeks ago. While I do have Ellis, him having a low score for the round doesnít bother me too much as I didnít captain him. Blanchfield out sucks but atleast it gives me more reason to remove him once and for all.
    WAXY REBORN
    DT: 11
    Fantasy: 36

2013/14 Ranking: 4th
    2014/15 Ranking: 31st
    2015/16 Ranking: 125th
    2016/17 Ranking: 33rd

Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Fantastic... After what happened last round, It was pretty obvious I couldn't go without Ellis anymore. So I trade him in and he goes and gets injured. Unbelievable.
    Me too, and I captained him. I'm so over this season, everything is going wrong. I'm going to start picking captains randomly... if I bother continuing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    Me too, and I captained him. I'm so over this season, everything is going wrong. I'm going to start picking captains randomly... if I bother continuing at all.
    Man, That's brutal.

Just shows you how much luck plays in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzoos All-Stars View Post
    I've made some idiotic trades over the years, but trading for Jeremy Tyler is top 3, if not number 1. He is one of the worst imports I've ever seen. If i'm the Kings, i'd cut him immediately, before he becomes a cancer within the team. Anyone smart enough to know what his price will drop/plummet to?

It's a sad time when i'm praying I have enough coin to turn Tyler into someone like Jervis. Hardly competition winning moves. Thank God I kept Humphries, although despite his outstanding weekend, i'm still not sure he can be trusted to start him.
    Wrong again. Who knew a worse trade than the one above would be getting rid of Tyler? Every DT point he scored over the last 2 games has been a kick in the guts. The only consolation is that he fortunately can't play a complete spud like Egwu every week.

So this is how my Team went on weekend

Traded out Tokoto for Ellis
    Had Blanchfield
    Kept AJ over Tokoto
    Changed my captain from AJ to Burford but didnt check it and it didn't save

Quote Originally Posted by Mincey View Post

Had Blanchfield
    Kept AJ over Tokoto
    Oh man, that's brutal. That's about the worst luck anyone could ever have. The AJ news was surprising. There wasn't any whispers about it till 30 mins before game time.

The Hayzoos now at 30th. Meh. Another season scrambling between 15-30 ranking, without being any real threat to the winner.

Ahh lingering down in 90th overall. Scored 457 for the round which was solid but nothing to scare the leaders. Looking at my cap compared to some of the top teams is depressing. Sticking with Blanchfield this season has been an absolute fail decision. Likewise , grabbing Carrera and Abercrombie when I did were also both negatives. Brandt has also turned to shit recently. Cherry on the cake is not being able to afford Reuben Te Rangi of all fucking people as a downgrade option lol
    WAXY REBORN

Horrible round for me only scoring 399 and dropping from 26th to 45th.

Annoyingly lost my OH1 match-up as well after trading in Ellis and coming up against a team that didn't have him and that also traded in Egwu who had a career weekend.... Unbelievable

Going to be hard to see anyone else but Al's Beanos winning this, Sitting in 3rd overall and a cap of 1.55m, Amazing cash generation right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    Brandt has also turned to shit recently.
    I really don't know what is going on with him but he has lost all confidence for some reason.

Started out fantastic avg 30ppg over his first 6 games... Then his last 5 games he has gone at a pathetic 11.2ppg.

Annoying seeing most other people have Humphries who has been putting up bullshit scores lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mincey View Post

Had Blanchfield
    Kept AJ over Tokoto
    Brutal... Break any mirrors or walk under any ladders lately? Or maybe a black cat walked in front of you?

Going to be hard to see anyone else but Al's Beanos winning this, Sitting in 3rd overall and a cap of 1.55m, Amazing cash generation right there.
    Was just looking at the second and third team, the two highest caps in the top 20. Surprisingly they only have 5 common players (Buford, Tokoto, Cotton, Walker, Ili). Seems there has been a solid spread of viable options at multiple times over the first 8 rounds. Guys like Kay, Cotton, Gliddon, Jervis, Wesley have been strong and underpriced at points which has helped some of these leaders establish their hold.
    WAXY REBORN

Quote Originally Posted by Ingles13 View Post
    Was just looking at the second and third team, the two highest caps in the top 20. Surprisingly they only have 5 common players (Buford, Tokoto, Cotton, Walker, Ili). Seems there has been a solid spread of viable options at multiple times over the first 8 rounds. Guys like Kay, Cotton, Gliddon, Jervis, Wesley have been strong and underpriced at points which has helped some of these leaders establish their hold.

I'm up to 4th now and I'd probably be number 1 if I'd held Humphries instead of trading him to Brandt.

Probably just trade Ili to Sobey this week, will wait on Ellis news.

Brutal... Break any mirrors or walk under any ladders lately? Or maybe a black cat walked in front of you?
    Wish I had broken a mirror then at least I would have an excuse .Was ranked 12th 2 weeks ago now down to 42

Anyone have any info on Perry Ellis's availability this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayzoos All-Stars View Post
    Anyone have any info on Perry Ellis's availability this week?
    The word on twitter was it was a 1-2 week injury. According to the somewhat ironically named "NBL News" twitter. And from the real NBL................... nothing....