Thread: Boomers Squad named for February FIBA World Cup window

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, The Universe

Gameday Boomers Squad named for February FIBA World Cup window

Boomers Squad named for February FIBA World Cup window

Point Guards

Jason Cadee - Sydney Kings
    Mitch Norton - Illawarra Hawks
    Damian Martin - Perth Wildcats
    Adam Gibson - Brisbane Bullets

Shooting Guards

Cam Gliddon - Cairns Taipans
    Nathan Sobey - Adelaide 36ers
    Kevin Lisch - Sydney Kings
    Chris Goulding - Melbourne United
    Anthony Drmic - Adelaide 36ers

Small Forwards

Mitch Creek - Adelaide 36ers
    Mitch McCarron - Cairns Taipans
    Brad Newley - Sydney Kings
    Todd Blanchfield - Sydney Kings
    Clint Steindl - Perth Wildcats

Power Forwards

Daniel Kickert - Brisbane Bullets
    Nick Kay - Illawarra Hawks
    Jesse Wagstaff - Perth Wildcats
    Alex Loughton - Cairns Taipans
    Lucas Walker - Perth Wildcats

Centres

Matt Hodgson - Adelaide 36ers
    Angust Brandt - Perth Wildcats
    David Andersen - Melbourne United
    Daniel Johnson - Adelaide 36ers
    Isaac Humphries - Sydney Kings
    Last edited by 2sc945; 07-03-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    OMFG this is for Real!!!! * Shocked *

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

TFRENBAA

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, The Universe

Lightbulb

OMG looks like AJ Ogilvy has some personal issues with Andrej Lemanis. He has been virtually blocked from any Boomers squad despite performing strongly in the NBL (currently leading the League in Blocks per Game). Rhys Martin is another one which probably should get a call-up. He is unlikely to make the final squad, but can be used as a good training player.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

TFRENBAA

Quote Originally Posted by 2sc945 View Post
    OMG looks like AJ Ogilvy has some personal issues with Andrej Lemanis...
    In the past I would have agree that was the only reason he missed out on even making the training squads but recently his form has been inconsistent at best & occasionally terrible. For a guy his size, his rebounding is terrible & he is not a consistent scorer. The Hawks seem to do better when he's off the court. I expect attitude has a lot to do with it which is likely why Lemanis keeps giving him a big miss.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Daevo View Post
    In the past I would have agree that was the only reason he missed out on even making the training squads but recently his form has been inconsistent at best & occasionally terrible. For a guy his size, his rebounding is terrible & he is not a consistent scorer. The Hawks seem to do better when he's off the court. I expect attitude has a lot to do with it which is likely why Lemanis keeps giving him a big miss.
    Can't agree with you mate, Ogilvy is in the Top 10 RPG this season, behind only Daniel Johnson among the Australian bigs. His offensive output this season might not be as good as before, but his defense is still outstanding.

TFRENBAA

Quote Originally Posted by 2sc945 View Post
    Can't agree with you mate, Ogilvy is in the Top 10 RPG this season, behind only Daniel Johnson among the Australian bigs. His offensive output this season might not be as good as before, but his defense is still outstanding.
    I don't know when you last looked but his rebounding is down too. Looking at his minutes for the Hawks, I'd say Bevo has some issues with him as well. I'd still have him in my Boomers team ahead of Brandt but there are several other players I'd be replacing too.