Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBL Dream Team 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by Lost In The Sky View Post
    Done... 18 Teams, play each other once with 2 weeks finals.

League is complete.
    Awesome, that works out nicely. The fairest draw we could hope for.

It appears the 36ers are cutting ties with Deshon Taylor and welcoming back Jerome Randle

Have started a second OzHoops League for those that missed out on the first one... League code: PVRSFYS9

Of the people in DT Leagues last year, We are still missing... twelve foot rim, bilza069, Hawker 33, Keffa, mammes, de_beers, Mincey, Sam, BallistiX
    I've joined but travelling at the moment so don't have time to work on my team. Bring back Sportsdeck!!
    Where would we be without rhetorical questions.

Hi all.

Apologies for lack of communication but Iím currently in Turkmenistan with very limited internet access (and no access to many pages/social media).

I really canít stand the Fantasy game on the NBL site so with no Sportsdeck this season I think I will sit out the season. Iíll keep an eye on this forum though to see what happens moving forward.

Good luck to all for the upcoming season.

BJ (bilza069/Mecca).
    Team Name: Mecca
    2018/19 DT: Overall Ranking - 86th

2017/18 DT: Overall Ranking - 57th

2016/17 DT: Overall Ranking - 170th

2015/16 DT: Overall Ranking -11th
    OzHoops Champions League Minor Premier
    OzHoops Group - 2nd overall

2014/15 DT: Overall Ranking - 8th
    OH1 League Champion

487 for the week and sitting in 440th position. Unlucky due to the Goulding injury as would probably have finished a lot higher if he played game 2. Fantasy is a little too easy for those with limited knowledge and with all the blogs around now players can just follow the online advice to be competitive.

Any word on dt weebly live scores. I am at sea with limited Internet but couldn't find weebly and its live scores and chat. I miss the interaction on here and on weebly.

Looks like 538 for me and 39th Overall before final adjustments are made and it re-opens.

Pretty happy with that. Held Didi as well on the bench so hope he's back this week.

Think this is the site you're after FSTOS... www.dtlive.com.au/nbl/ Was pretty active during the round with the chat.

And definitely agree with there being too much advice around and too easy for newbies. It's the same with all the AFL games these days. No one has to do there own research like they did in the past.

Welp, behind the 8 ball from the start, scored 439 for the week, but should make up some ground this week with having a solid set of doubles.

Do we see Ball going 70+ again and over two games? Will have Cotton/Martin/Norton guarding him for one of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Welp, behind the 8 ball from the start, scored 439 for the week, but should make up some ground this week with having a solid set of doubles.

Do we see Ball going 70+ again and over two games? Will have Cotton/Martin/Norton guarding him for one of the games.
    ILW played PER in the Blitz and Ball had 19pts, 13reb & 7ast with Martin guarding him. Damo played 29mins but both sides weren't playing the hardest D. Would expect things to be a little tougher for Ball in Perth on the weekend but he contributes in so many areas so should still score well.

Decent round for me. 514 and up to 76th. Boone injury a lucky break as I started AJ.

Will probably bring in Kay as captain and hold AJ.

Didi looks like he'll finally play tonight.

Big Congrats on the Gameday Weekly win FSTOS!!

Big Congrats on the Gameday Weekly win FSTOS!!
    Haha. Waiting for confirmation of win and arrival of mega prize.

On the other hand my fantasy team had a poor weekend.

Great week last round. 10th place for the week and up from 130ish to 15th overall.

Will almost certainly bring Bogut in. Now to decide who to captain between Long and Bogut.

Will need to have one player on a single this week. Likely to be Griffin who I plan to hold till Adelaide play their next two doubles.

Not a bad round for me, up to 95th. I have never started well, so not too concerned.

Probably trading brooks and JLA to Webster and Magnay. May trade deng to terrico instead of JLA.

Not the best looking team on paper, but all scoring well and rising in value. Leaves me well setup for the following weeks (7 on double this week/ 5 next week) and can begin looking at next block of doubles from next week onwards. Do wish I had Bogut and I have too much $$ on the bench which I’ll rectify in the coming weeks:

RJ
    Webster
    Hopson
    Kay
    Long
    Magnay

Ball
    Djeric
    Didi
    Deng
    Pineau
    36ers member