Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brisbane Bullets 2016/2017

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    According to the twitter (I think ATF?) the Free Agents list was wrong...

The Bullets certainly fixed their rebounding issue with Jervis and Peach coming on board...
    Fixed their rebounding issue? They have fixed not having a team!

Quote Originally Posted by illusiv View Post
    Fixed their rebounding issue? They have fixed not having a team!
    Will you take a 5 Dennis, take a 5 please!

So based on Hoops rumours, Brisbane's roster looks like this:

Jervis/Petrie
    Kickert/Young
    Craig*/???
    ???/???
    Gibson/Bruce

With an import to get. Lemanis has said he would only get 2 imports and use the 3rd mid-season if a marquee Aussie player goes down. Te Rangi's in play (as Lemanis has been courting him). He's one average 2-guard and an import from a contender. #BreakersWest

Quote Originally Posted by PyroCross View Post
    So based on Hoops rumours, Brisbane's roster looks like this:

Jervis/Petrie
    Kickert/Young
    Craig*/???
    ???/???
    Gibson/Bruce

With an import to get. Lemanis has said he would only get 2 imports and use the 3rd mid-season if a marquee Aussie player goes down. Te Rangi's in play (as Lemanis has been courting him). He's one average 2-guard and an import from a contender. #BreakersWest
    Hopefully Nick Kay instead of Young. Apart from athleticism he is very ordinary. I'd also take Norton with open arms over Bruce.

Anyone remember Lance Hurdle,

Well judging by the posts from Calvin Bruton on his Facebook wall such as "Welcome Back, now lets get to work", may the Bullets possibly signed him?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tomboy View Post
    Anyone remember Lance Hurdle?
    Thanks for bring that up tomboy, scrotal recall of my hurdle days, was a painful experience, one that I was desparate to forget. I was sacked.
    Last edited by DDFan; 27-04-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    "Box of Chocolates" OzHo.

Brisbane Bullets sign Reuben Te Rangi, Mitch Young and Shaun Bruce

BRISBANE added almost 300 games of NBL experience and depth to their bench on Friday.
    The Bullets signed New Zealand Tall Black Reuben Te Rangi, Ex-Cairns and Townsville power forward Mitch Young and former Taipans point guard Shaun Bruce to give the reborn club extra punch and plenty of options in their comeback season.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAwesome View Post
    I hope he and Gibbo can sync their unproductive games, otherwise it might be tough...
    Tool Herder: Special Projects Team Lead / Mayor of Twatland / Herder of Tools
    The Kings are dead... LONG LIVE THE KINGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf Herder View Post
    I hope he and Gibbo can sync their unproductive games, otherwise it might be tough...
    It might be a shock for Beal. Having 3 years with Damo, and now partnered with someone that DGAF.

Quote Originally Posted by BellBivDevoe View Post
    It might be a shock for Beal. Having 3 years with Damo, and now partnered with someone that DGAF.
    There are a lot of people that think Gibbo might play a lot better now that he's away from Joey. I still don't know how he made it onto the Boomers squad, unless it was just Lemon Ass wanting to have a look at his new signing playing with some decent players.

The CEO quitting just before the first season is a bit odd.
    ''I can't stand it, I know you planned it,
    i'm gonna set it straight, this watergate"

Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    Errr, what?
    "Full Court Press" in NBL Fantasy | R.I.P. Dreamteam

You should at least finish building your website before spamming it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by koberulz View Post
    You should at least finish building your website before spamming it everywhere.
    Learning English would be a good start too.

As for the Bairstow love, I suggest you take you own advice and "check out him in action" before awarding him Bullets and league MVP favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by hendrix View Post
    check out how long he has lasted at his other posts. last four jobs - survived less than 12 months. seems to me that Brisbane has dodged a bullet. (pun intended)

Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea Supercluster, The Universe

Question

One thing I do not understand is that how come the Bullets didn't sign a third import when they lost Adam Gibson, Cameron Bairstow and Anthony Petrie to season-ending injuries? The only replacement player they brought in was Isaih Tueta, who is obviously a cheap player. Did the club run out of cash in its first season?
    OMFG this is for Real!!!! * Shocked *

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

TFRENBAA